Technical hobbyists recognize TAB as the leading choice for DIY technology books. Only TAB books consistently deliver step-by-step, hands-on projects that are all about doing, making, and having fun.
The audience for TAB Books includes inventors, hackers, artists, entrepreneurs, students.
Our series include:
- Evil Genius: Thematic collections of multiple DIY projects that build from easy projects to more challenging ones
- Build Your Own: In-depth step-by-step guides to a single project, or small set of projects, built over the course of a book
- Programming and Customizing: Intermediate-to-advanced project guides using programmable microcontrollers
- TAB Guides: These books provide foundational technical knowledge with learn-by-doing examples
- TAB Guides for Inventors: These books provide technical information with an emphasis on pragmatic solutions to help inventors turn dreams into reality